Published 3 times per year, the GEM-STONES Newsletter includes sections dedicated to: articles by GEM-STONES and GEM fellows and professors from within the community, as well as invited external contributors; announcements for upcoming events; an overview of past joint activities; and news and open vacancies from within the Consortium.
Latest newsletter published on 27th of March 2020 here
To stay up-to-date with the latest developments, subscribe here.
List of published articles by members of the GEM and GEM-STONES communities and external contributors:
- Fieldwork in Havana, Cuba (S. Ahmed-Hassim, July 2018) Read
- On Academia, Mobility and the International Liberal Order: An Interview with PRIMO PhD Fellows (F. Albuqurque, D. Giese, E. Tafuro Ambrosetti & M. Valeriani, Sep 2017) Read
- The End of Geo-blocking: Moving towards a Digital Single Market (G. Beaumier, Nov 2018) Read
- Environmental Crises and Personal Investment Choices: Exploring a Difficult Relationship (A. Dimmelmeier, March 2020) Read
- GEM Alumnus: On Teaching and Critical Thinking (G. Gayger Müller, Mar 2019) Read
- A First Glance at the 2019 European Parliament Elections (L. Gelhaus, June 2019) Read
- Diaspora and Foreign Policy: The Importance of Creating Inbound Links with Homelands (J. Hasic, June 2017) Read
- Marching for Europe, what a program! Next question: to where? (K. Kalomeni & J. Rietveld, June 2017) Read
- A Research Stay at iCourts: Lessons in Empathy (A. Küçüksü, Sep 2017) Read
- Learning to Teach: EUI Training on Teaching in Higher Education (M. Matrakova & L. Radjai, Oct 2019) Read
- On Institutional Proliferation and External Action. A look at the state of Europe from Calvin’s hometown (M. Marchesano, July 2018) Read
- New Academic Year and New Term of EU Institutions Start with More European Citizensgip (P. Markovic, Oct 2019) Read
- The Politics of Time (P. Markovic, Nov 2018) Read
- North Korea And The Escalation Of A Global Crisis: Any Role For The European Union? (T. Novotna, Dec 2017) Read
- Seasonal Wool-Gathering (F. Ponjaert, Dec 2017) Read
- The Time for Europe? (M. Telò, Sep 2017) Read
- International Cooperation, Networks, Multilevel Governance and the Role of the EU (M. Valeriani, June 2019) Read
Reports & Reviews:
- Report: Workshop on “Economic Regulations in a Digital World (G. Beaumier & K. Kalomeni, June 2019) Read
- Book Review: Assessing the European Neighbourhood Policy: Perspectives from the literature (M.Matrakova & J. Wolfschwenger, Sep 2017) Read
- Book Review: ‘The Routledge Handbook of JHA Research (E. Narminio, Mar 2019) Read
- Report: ‘EU-ASEAN Young Leaders Forum (G. Tercovich, Apr 2018) Read
- Book Review: Deepening the EU-China Partnership. Bridging Institutional and Ideational Differences in an Unstable World (M. Valeriani, Dec 2017) Read
- Book Review: Multiple Modernities and Good Governance (G. Vezzani, July 2018) Read
- Book Review: Deepening the EU-China Partnership. Bridging Institutional and Ideational Differences in an Unstable World (C. Zhang, Dec 2017) Read
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the protection of personal data has entered into application on 25th May 2018. GEM-STONES conforms to this new legislation and attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data.
Thus, it is possible for you, at any time, to unsubscribe from the GEM-STONES Newsletter either by clicking on the ‘Unsubscibe’ button at the bottom of the Newsletter, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GEM-STONES only uses your data to inform you about its news and activities, and does not forward it to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
This project receives funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Grant Agreement No 722826.